free UK Mainland delivery
Excludes some replacement parts
Ultralight is a modular staging system constructed from aluminium with a lightweight core. The stage riser opens up to create the base to which you join your stage deck. Two stage risers can be joined together but will still fold down without having to be taken apart.
This 1m Quadrant stage riser is a useful shape to make circles, drum risers or aprons to our stage. They can be joined together with multiple stage decks and risers to create your required configuration and surface area. We offer the risers without stage decks to enable you to join two or more risers together to create height for your stage or structure. The stage risers are available in five heights and fold to just 2% of their expanded size. Quick and simple to open and close.
• Clever concertina folding design
• Formed with lightweight but extremely durable components
• Use in conjunction with other decks and riser to create multiple configurations
• To make a complete stage platform select the 1m Quadrant stage deck
• Stage Riser weight 1kg to 2kg
• Easy to handle by one person
• Decks and risers when joined together have been tested to
- 1000kg m² even load distribution
- Point load testing to 180kg
• 5 Year Guarantee
• GS Approved construction
When you purchase Ultralight staging, a discount is applied based on the total overall value in your basket.
TOTAL SPEND ON STAGING
£1000 to £2499 and save 5%
£2500 to £4999 and save 10%
£5000 and over save 15%
The aluminium risers concertina for storage and expand in seconds to form the base of the stage. The stage deck is placed on top of the stage riser and secured using the simple Allen key fixings on each corner. To join stage decks and risers together which are the same height, a clever locking system is found on alternate edges and once located into the adjacent stage deck, a simple twist of an Allen key and the decks are secured together. It's as simple as that.
Certified to GS TUV DIN15921:2015-09 for load bearing, stability, design and structure