free UK Mainland delivery
Excludes some replacement parts
Ultralight is a modular staging system constructed from aluminium with a lightweight core. This package includes everything you need to assemble a stage and create an area of 18m² or 6m x 3m.
Includes: 9 x 2m x 1m decks and risers with risers in a height of 600mm and 2 x 1m x 0.52m decks and risers, with one riser in a height of 200mm riser and one riser in a height of 400mm (to create steps which are attached to the main stage using the four riser clamps included). As with all orders for staging, a 5mm Allen key is included to enable you to secure the stage decks and risers together.
The stage deck is available in corded carpet, black vinyl, or for high impact areas a heavy duty black vinyl.
• Simple assembly with Allen key
• Formed with lightweight but extremely durable components
• Clever concertina folding design
• Use in conjunction with other staging components to create multiple configurations
• Stage Deck weight 4.5kg and 12.75kg each
• Stage Riser weight 1.5kg to 7kg each
• Can be handled by one person although a two person lift is recommended
• Tested to 1000kg m² even load distribution
• Point load testing to 180kg
• All Aluminium components are 100% recyclable
• GS Approved construction
• 5 Year Guarantee
When you purchase Ultralight staging, a discount is applied based on the total overall value in your basket.
TOTAL SPEND ON STAGING
£1000 to £2499 and save 5%
£2500 to £4999 and save 10%
£5000 and over save 15%
The aluminium risers concertina for storage and expand in seconds to form the base of the stage. The stage deck is placed on top of the stage riser and secured using the simple Allen key fixings on each corner. To join stage decks and risers together which are the same height, a clever locking system is found on alternate edges and once located into the adjacent stage deck, a simple twist of an Allen key and the decks are secured together. It's as simple as that.
Certified to GS TUV DIN15921:2015-09 for load bearing, stability, design and structure