free UK Mainland delivery
Excludes some replacement parts
Ultralight is a modular staging system constructed from aluminium with a lightweight core. This package includes everything you need to assemble a three tiered curved choir stage with each tier wide enough (0.52m) for standing choristers.
12 x 1m x 0.52m decks and risers. There are four risers in a height of 200mm, four risers in a height of 400mm and four risers in a height of 600mm.
9 x 0.52m choir infill decks and risers. There are three risers in a height of 200mm, three risers in a height of 400mm and three risers in a height of 600mm
28 x Riser clamps to safely and securing join the tiers together.
As with all orders for staging, a 5mm Allen key is included to enable you to secure the stage decks and risers together.
The stage deck is available in corded carpet, black vinyl, or for high impact areas a heavy duty black vinyl.
• Simple assembly with Allen key
• Formed with lightweight but extremely durable components
• Clever concertina folding design
• Use in conjunction with other staging components to create multiple configurations
• Stage Deck weight 2kg to 4.5kg each
• Stage Riser weight 1kg to 3kg each
• Can be easily handled by one person
• Tested to 1000kg m² even load distribution
• Point load testing to 180kg
• Gopak designed trolleys available for transport and storage VIEW HERE
• GS Approved construction
• 5 Year Guarantee
When you purchase Ultralight staging, a discount is applied based on the total overall value in your basket. See above.
The aluminium risers concertina for storage and expand in seconds to form the base of the stage. The stage deck is placed on top of the stage riser and secured using the simple Allen key fixings on each corner. To join stage decks and risers together which are the same height, a clever locking system is found on alternate edges and once located into the adjacent stage deck, a simple twist of an Allen key and the decks are secured together. It's as simple as that.
Certified to GS TUV DIN15921:2015-09 for load bearing, stability, design and structure