Ultralight is a modular staging system constructed from aluminium with a lightweight core. The stage decks are available in many different sizes and are supplied in corded carpet, black vinyl, or for high impact areas a heavy-duty black vinyl. Stage risers come in a choice of five heights. You can mix and match to create steps and tiers using Riser Clamps to hold adjacent risers securely together.
• Simple assembly with Allen key provided
• Formed with lightweight but extremely durable components
• Clever concertina folding design
• Use multiple staging components to create the stage area and height you require
• Some sizes can be handled by one person although a two-person lift is recommended
• Tested to 1000kg m2 even load distribution
• Point load testing to 180kg
• GS Approved construction
How the Ultralight Staging System works
The aluminium risers concertina for storage and expand in seconds to form the base of the stage. The stage deck is placed on top of the stage riser and secured using the simple Allen key fixings on each corner. To join stage decks and risers together which are the same height, a clever locking system is found on alternate edges and once located into the adjacent stage deck, a simple twist of an Allen key and the decks are secured together. It's as simple as that.
Certified to GS TUV DIN15921:2015-09 for load-bearing, stability, design and structure